Old 06-01-2012, 12:42 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Satin sheets - there's an idea

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael7733 View Post
satin sheets and a portable grab bar.

michael
Satin sheets... I love it. I had gotten myself one of those 4" mattress toppers made out of that foam that conforms to the body. It was nice to sleep on but, I noticed that it definitely hampered my ability to turn over in bed. I've also noticed that I must be very careful about night clothes as they tend to make moving around more difficult. The best, I've found. is to sleep naked. You can move around the bed easier and you don't have anything extra to deal with as you make that middle of the night bathroom run. Now your idea of satin sheets sounds even better... less friction!
I am also considering a high tech helper. You can buy fiber optic tape. ( one source to get you started but only one of many and I'm not specifically recommending this company and I have not done business with them http://www.fiberopticproducts.com/Sideglow.htm)
My thought is to get some and tape my path to the bathroom... not unlike the lit up path in an airplane. That would help create an easy to follow path to the bathroom and maybe save a fall from running into something.
madamlash is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote