Thread: New Undiagnosed
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2012, 01:35 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

AnnieB3 - I have been tested for Lyme Disease (2011) and Vitamin D has been checked as well. Both are normal. I don't have migratory joint pain anymore. That stopped in mid-2011. I think the way I wrote it up was a little confusing and I apologize for that. I just have muscle weakness now and only minor muscle aches off and on.

I'm on Zantac for Gastritis. I went through my Colonoscopy/Endoscopy results and I also have a hiatal hernia. I'm not sure how I missed that. I'm see my doc in a few weeks. I'm going to talk with him about it and see if that could be causing the anemia. I do take Iron and Vitamin C for the anemia. I don't know if I've ever been tested for pernicious anemia.

The Neuro did talk about the side effects of Mestinon and informed me that I needed to take with food. As for the eyes, I've been checking myself in the mirror when I get really weak and haven't noticed any changes at all. I live with my sister and she's with me a lot of the time and hasn't noticed any changes with my eyes either. I will continue to keep tabs on it though in case that changes.

I learned the hard way about heat. Thought I was going to die a couple of times. I think because this started last November, it was cooler, so I was unaware of the temperature affecting it but when spring rolled around that changed.

As for the PFT, I believe it was basic but I'll have to look through my medical records to make sure.
AnnaMarie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote