Thread: spine issues
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2012, 07:14 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

That was so interesting for me to read. I get spasms down my spine, like my spine is shaking. Only since the concussion. Not all the time, only sometimes. And sometimes I have SO much neck and headache. I had that last week--the spine shaking, and then a few days where i was just lying down most of the day with dizziness and head and neck ache. AND my neck cracks ALL the time, neck and jaw.

I just cancelled an MRI--well, I asked to reschedule--because I didn't think it would help--it's for my head and the CAT scans never found anything and all three neroulogists said they could do nothing for me. SO frustrating. Now i'm wondering if i shouldn't have cancelled. But it's also complicated; I'm an abused survivor, used to be enclosed in very small spaces, and the thought of being shut up for 30 minutes...it feels very hard. I'm hoping they'll reschedule in another month or two when my therapist is back. Meanwhile--it helps to know i'm not crazy/not imagining the spine shaking thing. Thank you for mentioning it.
CherylR is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote