View Single Post
Old 04-15-2007, 02:23 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thanks for all the kind words guys.

My chiro was adjusting me and having me to neck traction and physical therapy. And it wasnt till i saw Dr. Isaacs, the neurologist gone osteopathic medicine did my neck actually get better. Its still not 100% but its close. But my head still hurts.

I didnt really touch that much on symptoms. Headache stays at a pretty consistent 8 out of 10. One in a while it will jump up to a ten, and its hard to function at all. Ive tried everything short of narcotics and nothing even dulls the pain. The nortiptyline helped. It was still very much there, it just bothered me less. Not enough for me to want to keep taking it though.

I have good days and bad days. Some days im just tired of trying to function like this. Other days ive got more of a fighting spirit. I have trouble forgetting what im doing. I have extreme trouble formulating a plan. Like im going to do this, and then this, and then this. Ive adapted to just doing things as i think of them.

Im extremely irritable. Sometimes, just being touched drives makes me almost lose it. Ive started snapping at people. Things not normal for me at all. Im a bitter person now. The weirdest thing is that ive been having extremely premiscuous feelings. Now im a loyal guy,ive never cheated, so i dont understand where they are coming from. I havent acted on them, nor do i intend to. I dont know if im trying to fill this emotional void with sex? It causes me a great amount of distress. Should i seek a psychiatrist to sort this out?
owen is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote