View Single Post
Old 06-02-2012, 12:40 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thanks for the info suev,
I'm learning that about Medicare more and more as I review my options. Many things are making me scratch my head and go Hmmmmm, REALLY?
But as I get older and wiser I realize that changes happen for a reason. I've been blessed to have my infusions at home for so many years that I should be nothing but thankful. Especially because I had them at home during the times when my condition was by far the worse than it's ever been in the 18 years since my diagnosis. It's time to move on, go with the flow and Praise God that the infusions will still be fully covered if I have it in my Neuros office. Even if it means having to get them without my comfy pajama pants and cute little fuzzy bunny slippers

I have to admit that I'm going to miss looking down at those big brown bunny eyes and cute floppy ears during the times when the needle was pushed, wiggled and sometimes jabbed into my arms in order to get the "go go juice" flowing in my veins. Those cute eyes and floppy ears brought me so much comfort and many time made me smile instead of cry.

I just may bring them to my Neuro's office when I have my next infusion (which will be my first one there)

Who knows what effect they will have on others there in the doctors office. One of two things can occur:

1. The other patients there will either think I'm as crazy as a bed bug or
2. My fuzzy little bunnies may bring a smile on their faces too!

As usual, I'll keep you posted!
Shari_W is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote