Thread: Crazy Storm!
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2012, 07:06 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cath1 View Post
Hi Bunz,

It's been pretty windy and rainy year to, but I'm not that far from you...lol... We didn't get any damage luckily! But lots in the area. Just trees down and garbage mostly.

Hope you are feeling ok, I'm still fighting the battle. Still not back to work, but I'm not be hassled about it yet at least, dr. Jhawar has been great with his reports to WSIB.

Take care,
Cathie.

Hi Cathie, I really do not want to experience those shear winds ever again, looks dark again this a.m.hopefully it clears and lots of sun. My cervical and lumbers issues still continue to cause me pain(7-8 daily) and frustration, but it is what it is and have pretty much given in to the fact it will not get better with time, and I will not have another surgery unless it comes to the point where my pain level is 10 consistantly or it becomes life threatening. Good to hear that Dr. Jhawar is workng with you and your WSIB claim. Did he do your ulnar nerve surgery, and how are you doing with that? Hopefully you can get back to work one day soon, cause I gotta say being home alone all day and living with chronic pain, then not being social with co-workers, my friends cause they all work, just being around people, or not having a life outside the home causes lack of mental/physical stimulation and you feel like your brain deprived lol! as well right now I have been having car issues since last Dec, I get the feeling the mechanic is sick of my Kia/me, there is a intermittant problem and although I don't drive much I like to know that when I do the dang car will start and then run without stalling! So trying to get anywhere right now is just impossible, need a new car UG! Sry I'm done with that car rant! Have a great day and take care!
Bunz
---------------------------------------------------

bunz50 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote