View Single Post
Old 06-02-2012, 07:30 AM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Teeth Boston Scientific Precision Plus SCS mini rechargeable 2

Herein we continue the chronicle of an adventure undertaken in 2010 as I arrived here to inquire about what is all of the journey regarding SCS going to possibly bring to the life I had known before as one who was dependent upon pain management medication as the means merely to survive from day-to-day. Meds continually for me were an unacceptable legacy for life. All of that original material is found here: http://neurotalk.psychcentral.com/thread117854.html where a faith filled journey following a horrible I-70 wreck turned my legal executive career inside out.

Now, please continue the path with me as we take on the next chapter of life managing pain into my upper body where the right arm has been a very serious source of concern. God is good, and Thursday, merely the day before yesterday, a diagnostic and temporarily relieving multistep surgery both left us KNOWING exactly what was causing my right arm to die, instill in me a means to cope for the time being, and within the next two weeks learn next steps.

Pain has been a journey on an undulating landscape of trials, tribulations, victories, bittersweet partings of things once capable to a previously fully athletic body now partly bionic through the wildly successful blessing of God's inspired Boston Scientific Precision Plus SCS miracle which I believe I was the first self programmed unit user on this little blue oasis in space.

My career fully regained, multiple state license to practice extensions now pending so I may effectively provide counsel to my clients, and the sheer joy such a blessing from on HIGH which has brought this status of renewal to my life has been the flow of energy driving this thread to a newer address whence old is preserved and new takes off into a greater adventure of Faith filled experience.

Join me in the walk forward to life beyond the limitations of pain, live the life we were each meant to embrace, and take up the mantra of greeting all whom you meet with the words "I am blessed, how are YOU?" and you will as well learn life is only beginning as we lead the way into a pain filled world needing to understand life is more than the drudge of enduring, but is a blessing filled environment by which we each inspire the other.

I am excited as can be....... are you?
Blessed and Praying,
Mark56
Mark56 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dee (06-04-2012), DejaVu (07-28-2015), eva5667faliure (06-05-2012), ger715 (06-02-2012), JavaJan (06-02-2012), limpin'Larry (10-20-2012), lsutiger (09-11-2012), NerPain4 (01-12-2013), revrosefairy (04-24-2014), Rrae (06-08-2012)