Thread: Burning Muscles
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2012, 06:57 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I tried to get a second opinion from a rheumy but can't find one that takes my secondary. On top of that the rheumy I have now is leaving state and there isn't one that's going to be taking his place so I'll have to contact my insurance to see who takes it.

I've never had any swelling in my joints even when I was having joint pain. It's all muscle weakness now. I've had x-rays of my hands and they all came back showing no changes.

I used to keep track of my temperatures and on occasion have had low-grade fevers but both my family doc and rheumy said that it was nothing to worry about so I stopped checking my temp. I do keep a symptom log. I also have high blood pressure and am on meds for that.

I haven't checked with the Lupus foundation. My ANA has always come back normal. I know that there's seronegative Lupus but I think my rheumy has pretty much ruled that out especially since I'm not having pain anymore.

I'm 36 years old. I've never had rashes when exposed to sun. I've had rashes though and they jumped around. Mainly on my hands and feet, never anywhere else. I went to Derm and he said it was eczema. I told him they don't itch but he didn't listen. He prescribed some cream which I never took because the rashes always went away on their own. I haven't had any problem with rashes in a few months. I've never had a butterfly rash.
AnnaMarie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote