View Single Post
Old 04-15-2007, 04:37 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Hi tenalouise,

Both articles are so informative.... thank you for sharing them!

I know Drs DiLorenzo, Brockman and Grube. I am in the same peer circle as they are as we share in similar philosophies. DiLorenzo and Brockman gave up their dental practice after the state boards made life unbearable for them because of their voicetrous opinions about the toxicity of certain dental materials and procedures that the ADA condones as being safe. Blanche Grube has also had her head on the chopping block for the same reasons. She is still in dentistry, but only takes patients who have been referred by integrative physicians and dentists. All three of these dentists are actually patients at the office that I work in!

I like many others who have been in dentistry for a long time, have numerous stories about mercury toxicity, including my own personal experience as well. Mercury should never ever be placed anywhere in or near the body for any reason. It is highly toxic in any form and people are suffering life long illnesses because of it. Unfortunately, the longer you have heavy metal toxicity in your brain and bloodstream, the harder it is to get rid of.

Fortuantely, the consumer is becoming more and more informed about the dangers of mercury and hopefully the conventional dental community will heed the warnings sooner than later!

Thanks again for sharing!
Bryanna

Last edited by Bryanna; 04-15-2007 at 09:26 PM.
Bryanna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote