Thread: Back spasms
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2012, 10:31 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Cool

Hi Sandy,

You poor thing it truly is horrible when these spasms take hold. I have to tell you that i suffer terribly from these spasms anywhere, like you in my back, legs, upper body anywhere and I dont know what to do either a couple of weeks ago I ended up A&E or the ER as Americans call it and they had to give me morphine injections to make the spasms in my left leg go away. It worked but I remember nothing, thank god for my hubby and my sister to look after me.

I hope you get better soon and that medication the Dr gave you works.

Take care my friend,

Sinéad xxx

[QUOTE=Sandy Kay;885535]
Come Wed night the spasms in my back had lessened But I started having stabbing pains in my left calf. I thought maybe it was due to the new stretches so I iced, used the spa and tried to let my leg relax and heal. Night is an attack of severe pain in my calf. Any movement causes pain. Nothing is helping. I am limping around and any pressure on my left leg is excruciating. Went to urgent care since my PM Dr is out of town. X- Rays show extensive arthritis and bone spurs. Dr put me on prednisone. I hope it helps.
Sophie_ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Ananimity (06-04-2012), ger715 (06-04-2012), Mark56 (06-03-2012), Rrae (06-08-2012), Sandy Kay (06-04-2012)