View Single Post
Old 06-03-2012, 12:49 PM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default how often Mrs. D

I was given three vials, each vial lasts two weeks, so a month and a half ever other day. I go back on tuesday just after two weeks. I will report all, and I am sure glad I asked you. I have not felt right since starting any of it. I wondered if it was all in my head due to stress etc? I also Have SEVERE GERDS and do not want ANYTHING to increase my nausea, and heart burn. I am at risk right now to cancer. I take a double proton pump inhibibtor as it is. Stomach does not feel good, and I don't know if it is hunger sometimes or nausea. heart burn has increased this past two weeks also. I so much want to find a doctor to trust, and that isn't going to give me stuff that makes me worse. Two refills were given to me regarding the B12 injectable, so I do think she meant this as a longer therapy. My nails are peeling off the top, does this have something to do with why she wanted me on this? In general I feel lousy. I will bring all up to her, no question about it. I appreciate you MrsD. I am glad we have NT, to go to, to help us sort through things. thanks again ginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote