View Single Post
Old 06-03-2012, 01:30 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel04 View Post
In need of advice please, I had a mastectomy which went wrong and now have PN, part of my condition is worrying me, when I go for walks I suffer for the next 2 days and cannot do anything. I feel pressure on my throat and back of neck and the pain in my back is much worse. I am travelling home to Ireland on 13 June for 2 weeks with my Mum and I know that with the luggage and the long walk in both airports that I am going to be out of commission for 2 days afterwards. Does anybody have any tips or advice on how I can reduce the impact of this ? or indeed are these symptoms normal for PN sufferers? Does anybody else have them? Very worried and praying for replies.
How about asking to have a wheel chair and or a cart that many airports have which can move you and your luggage to the gate you need to be at. And they can make arrangements at the next airport to meet you with the same type of equipment you might need. I've done it and it worked great. JMO

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It is what it is."
Kitt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ginnie (06-03-2012)