View Single Post
Old 06-03-2012, 01:49 PM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default Hi angel

Hi, and sure I am here. You are not alone. NT does not abandon anyone here, and somehow we all wind up in a better position. If you are having trouble with your throat. I would address that first with an upper GI doctor. This can be part of PN or a number of other issues. It can be serious, and compromise eating, swallowing or even breathing. Throat issues should be checked out, and therefor when you do it will reslove some of your worry. A good GI man usually is a good field of doctors, and most of the time very compssionate. I have had a number of swallow tests, and endoscopies myself. Nothing to worry about, easy tests to get through. PN is weird. I have it in my foot, traveling up my left leg. There are so many different causes, that a good neurologist is important too. You need to get this all looked at, and then think about travel. If your life is being compromised because of your medical conditions, go check them out so you can get back to travel. Put your priorities into your health first. don't think about travel just now, as in the course of things that is not what is important. Your health is important, more than your wish for travel. Do you kind of understand that?. If you are feeling ill for days after doing something, this is the time to really get to the bottom of what is wrong, and address it so you can go on with what and how you want to live your life. Tell the site where you live if you care too, somebody may be able to recommend some doctors in your area. If I were in your shoes, I would actively get the help, try to get some resolution, so you have the ability to do all the things you still want to do. Put the travel up on the back burner and go see some good help. This site will be here for you and so will I. It isn't fun to have medical problems, but they can be made to be in the back ground, not an all comsuming problem that takes away your quality of life. Take care, write any time, I will try to answer you. ginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote