View Single Post
Old 06-04-2012, 09:14 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

[QUOTE=johnt;885405]friendly houses or areas.

How would we recognise such places?

Has anyone experienced a changed rate of progression after moving to a different house or area?

John[/QUOTE

Hi John,

I feel particularly drawn to this subject (Cancerian of course )- I have repetitive dreams about homes - generally these dreams present clutter, old furniture, loong dark hallways, many floors and dilapidated doors. Considering especially the quantum model of epigenetics (genes can be triggered off and on by feelings) my philosophy is to focus more on what makes me well rather than postulate how I got sick - so many elements coming together cyclically or at once its all dynamic and the forest fire even if started with a single match is already burned down.

I think you are so on target with the importance of good water!! I wonder if altitude might also be a factor. I moved near Glacier Park Montana for a year and did exceptionally well - better in many ways. I was surrounded by pristine and magnificent beauty-and pd sx lessened indeed.

GREAT THREAD!

all the best to you
md

“The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence.”
~ Nikola Tesla

Last edited by moondaughter; 06-04-2012 at 10:43 AM.
moondaughter is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
olsen (06-04-2012)