View Single Post
Old 06-04-2012, 10:24 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi, GillianGillian. I am sorry this is happening to you!

I also hit the left side of my head (all three times actually) and notice that i am more "emotionally charged." I wish that I had some advice for you, but I can only hope that you find some peace in the fact that someone else is going through similar things.

I too, have been good friends with someone, and we had been dating for a while, but my whole take on our situation has changed (since my most recent injury), and I argue with him a lot more, and feel as though I am being cheated in this whole relationship. (not quite the same, but a sudden shift in my feelings about him seems to parallel a bit with your situation)

I, however, remember what has happened each time. I don't know if this has helped you at all since I don't have any words of wisdom. But I understand to a degree. Hope there are some answers out there!
March 2007, Oct. 2007, and Jan 2012 concussions sustained in martial arts/police academy training; suffering from PCS symptoms of fatigue/exertion problems,tinnitus,dizziness, overstimulation issues, photophobia. Also suffer from PTSD.

So we do not lose heart. Though our outer nature is wasting away, our inner nature is being renewed every day.
2 Corinthians 4:16
Dolfinwolf is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote