View Single Post
Old 06-04-2012, 01:18 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eowyn View Post
I think EsthersDoll has some good points. If things are stressful with your boyfriend, are there other things you can do to make the rest of your life simpler and more calming?
I agree Esters points were good. i am actually moving to California to be with my boyfriend in about 5 or 6 months. Unfortunately my life is very stressful and overwhelming and there is not much I can do about it. I'm a single mom with a 17 year old son.

Work is crazy and I seem to be ultra emotional, I just can't hold it together anymore. i would love to take a break from work but I can't. i was actually too dizzy to drive there today but luckily I can work from home sometimes.

I think once I get moved and settled things will level back out because when we are together my boyfriend is wonderful and super supportive but being 3000 miles away right now I don't have any support or help from anyone other than my son.

Hopefully the health clinic doc will be able to help me somehow. I'm on elavil for the headaches and depression but I'm only on 50mg which was doing the trick but now it's not working at all. maybe I can be upped to a higher dosage

It's so hard to have come so far and now to feel like I am slipping back into the abyss of brain trama...it seems like it will never really end.
andi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote