View Single Post
Old 06-04-2012, 01:36 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EsthersDoll View Post
What about some talk therapy to try to help reduce stress?

I realize you don't have any insurance but a lot of good therapists use a sliding scale to charge people and it might make a good difference in reducing your symptoms.

Also, meditation, qigong or yoga might help you to reduce your stress levels.
I'm in talk therapy through the charity clinic i go to and it's helping some but he is always way overbook and my work schedule is pretty tedious so ai don't really get to go often.

I got into some exercise classes but things keep coming up and I can't seem to get where I am going. Also I found a hoops class for 5 bucks a class but I keep getting lost trying to get there. Once I park and get out of the car It's like I am in another country.

I'm so frustrated and falling apart on my boyfriend and I know he doesn't understand and I can't think clearly enough to figure out why I am losing it so often. I just realized today that it could ALL be the head injury. it's like I jumped back a whole year and lost everything I gained.

I'm sure it will get better but it's frustrating now. I am so happy for this site. i hope on and off as i need support. Everyone here has always been great.
andi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote