View Single Post
Old 04-15-2007, 09:43 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Help migranes? ocipital pressure?

I get that effect sometimes when I get a migrane, even went completly blind for 14 minutes once (pre-migrane symptom) hmm wonder why I DON"T get migranes since RSD 2 years ago.. I had one since, mabie 2-3 months after getting RSD?.. usualy I was getting one every 2-3 months before for years like clock werkx.

Anyway I would think that just as the RSD cramps up your legs or rt arm was it? (sory memory) so there is layers of the sticky stuff like what ya see under chicken skin [facia?] all around yr muscles and throughout the brain an body, and there is a pulling and a tightening pressure I think can build up around yr ocipital nerve area in yr head, very much like a cramping or stretching sensation as you would get in any other body part with RSD. (Ocipital nerve is at the back of the head). And here is where I tell you I am not a doctor.. so yah like I just said bud just my thoughts an rambles.

I also had a ticked muscle tick in my left lower eye that almost vibrated my vision it lasted for just over 3 weeks last May very annoying! then it just went away.. now I notice I have one 1/2 way down my lower lip... whats up with that?

Sory to ramble yr post an I hope yr day is going well Mark.
Hugs,
Sandra
Sandel is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote