View Single Post
Old 06-04-2012, 08:28 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Smile Agree!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dee View Post
I am so grateful to have found this forum and it's predecessor Boston Scientific Mini Rechargeable SCS 1. It took me 4 days to read the first forum but i found myself clinging to every word as though it was written just for me. I know this not to be true as i am convinced that it has helped untold numbers get through some really tough times. Thank you Mark56 for sharing your story and thanks for all who have chimed in and have shared your stories and overwhelming support for one another. In the past 4 days i have laughed, cried, and most of all come to know each and every member of this forum as someone dear to my heart.

Mark, i am sorry to hear of your current situation with your arm. I know these must be dark days for you but I am clinging to the words of your doctor. "I can fix this!". So, I join in support of victory over this as you have overcome others in the past and await in anticipation for the messages of hope, love, and understanding that will surely fill these pages.
Welcome, Dee....I am new also. I totally agree with you--as I read through Mark's odyssey, and the experiences of others, it gave me hope and warmed my heart to know that we are indeed not alone. It's nice to have a place where people understand that you are not trying to cop out of life, rather, we're just trying to HAVE a life in spite of daily pain that can sometimes wear us down. Thanks for echoing exactly what I've felt here!
Jan
"He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak" Isaiah 40:29
JavaJan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dee (06-05-2012), DejaVu (07-28-2015), eva5667faliure (02-25-2013), ger715 (06-09-2012), lsutiger (09-11-2012), Mark56 (06-04-2012), pinkdiamond (07-17-2012), revrosefairy (04-24-2014), Rrae (06-08-2012)