View Single Post
Old 06-05-2012, 12:13 AM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Heart How HeartWARMIMG!

Just this evening, we have returned from our road trip to bring visitation to our parents, song to a wedding and worship, AND were able to stop to visit for a couple of hours with Fr. Syl, my wife's priest during the time of catechism and that all important bridge over from childhood to the teen years. It was such a blessing to do all, and especially to see Fr. Syl. His health is waning and he is still ever the servant of Christ, celebrating mass every Sunday for those who gather with him in his mountain beauty picture perfect place to honor God. Precious these times were!

The two procedures accomplished last Thursday did precisely what my dear Dr. S had hoped, and he had picture perfect clarity through the fluoroscope to view the problem impingement of the C7 nerve root. Next week Cleo and I will see him to learn what is next, as the nerve blockers emplaced wore off through the night last night, and driving home was especially painful. Yes, we did pull off of the road thrice to allow me to rest, but rest was fitfull as pain is as it was before last Thursday. Even so, Doc is sure he can treat this issue, and we look forward to the news realizing the meantime will be a time of pain. At least I have the Windows 7 Speech Recognition suite and a trusty headset to dictate.

I feel so blessed to know you all are blessed to have the benefit of this continuing chronicle as a means to realize pain need not be allowed victory over us. Hi Dee [I have a niece by that name!], welcome to this region of the universe! I look forward to reaching out to you as you may have questions. Goodness, I am already trying to figure out how to set up virtual Java with Jan so we can chew some Espresso. Rae will have some cool image for us to latch onto for a virtual coffee party. Maybe we can even do it out at Pooh's ranch in Nowhere [a very real place] somewhere between here and thar!

I feel blessed y'all,
Arms a hurtin, so going to turn in,
Praying as always,
Mark56

P.S. Goodness Coral Toe, I did not realize we were so close in the continuum!
Mark56 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dee (06-05-2012), DejaVu (07-28-2015), eva5667faliure (02-25-2013), ger715 (06-05-2012), JavaJan (06-05-2012), lsutiger (09-11-2012), revrosefairy (04-25-2014), Rrae (06-08-2012)