View Single Post
Old 06-05-2012, 08:00 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GillianGillian View Post

4. To yell at someone and accuse them of cheating is something that is totally out of character for me. I asked if he thought that he was talking to someone else like a split personality, but he said that I knew who I was and who he was and that what I was referencing was actually a very twisted take on things that happened in real life.

Does this still sound like confabulations or could it be something else? I am very concerned and I can use the help of the experiences of others to think through how to raise this with a doctor.

Thanks again
I understand that as well. I have been doing a lot of things out of character myself. I definitely want you to know that I don't think that these episodes are confabulations at all.

I think that the list you made outlining the details in your most recent post would be a good way to start as far as approaching your doctor. I think it makes it very clear to anyone exactly what is going on, and the doc could help from there?

I know its not great advice, but I hope it helps...
March 2007, Oct. 2007, and Jan 2012 concussions sustained in martial arts/police academy training; suffering from PCS symptoms of fatigue/exertion problems,tinnitus,dizziness, overstimulation issues, photophobia. Also suffer from PTSD.

So we do not lose heart. Though our outer nature is wasting away, our inner nature is being renewed every day.
2 Corinthians 4:16
Dolfinwolf is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
GillianGillian (06-06-2012)