View Single Post
Old 04-15-2007, 10:11 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Hi Wasabi!!!

Hope you had a good day. I was reading your post about aspartame. I looked at my sweetner, "Sweet n' low" at it does not contain aspartame. Thank goodness cause I love it!!! Today was a rough day for me. I ate my breakfast at 9 or so but I was so busy and didn't have lunch and then i the middle of all my Sunday running around I grabbed some mini strudels...I ate two and felt awful for the rest of the day. I ended up with a killer headache and was really cranky as well. I don't know if you go into all the forums but in the weight loss support forum I posted that I was going to borrow my parents treadmill on Wednesday for all long as I need it! I am really happy about this. I vowed to the others on the forum that I was going to walk on it every day!! I find that I just do not have the time to go out for a walk because after work I have so much to do as I go to AA meetings as well as soccer games with the kids and practices as well....SO...I figure that if I really want it to then this treadmill will be really good for me. I DO love to walk it makes me feel sooo good. Anyay..keep posting. Your posts are helping me as is your care and encouragement..Thank you so much!! Dorrie
dorrie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote