View Single Post
Old 06-05-2012, 11:15 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo*mar View Post
Think this is the chiro guy?? Interesting

[Joseph M. Horrigan, DC, DACBSP, CSCS
Dr. Horrigan is the President of Horrigan Sports Chiropractic and Soft Tissue Center. Dr. Horrigan served on the American Chiropractic Board of Sports Physicians for seven years, of which four years were as Vice-President. He served as the Chair of the Written Examination Committee for nine years. Dr. Horrigan was awarded the 2001 Sports Chiropractor of the Year. Dr. Horrigan also served as the Head Speed-Strength and Conditioning for the Los Angeles Kings for three years. He served as the Team Chiropractor for the Long Beach Ice Dogs hockey team for several years and as their Director of Speed-Strength and Conditioning for seven years. Dr. Horrigan serves on the Medical Committee for USA Weightlifting. He served as the Chief Medical Officer for Team USA for the 1999 Junior World Championships and 2003 World Championships in Weightlifting. ]
http://softtissuecenter.com/about/st...r-Joseph-49575
Thanks, I looked him up too. It sounds like a big place, ofte you dont get to see the main dr. in these places They are right by my house so I'll give them a call. They are out of network with my insurance so will see how much it costs,but its worth in my search for a non-traditional chiropracter. Dr. J says he knows about TOS.
jkl626 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote