View Single Post
Old 06-05-2012, 04:01 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Well, the saga continues I need that medigap policy of course. There is only one medigap insurance policies that offer coverage for disabled under at 65 in OH and the first one I contacted informed me that my monthly premium would be $409.76

OMGoodness.... this isn't PRIMARY coverage, it's a freakin back up policy! Waiting on the second place to give me a call back and wondering what in the world they are going to tell me

Then of course I just thought about the "pre-existing conditions" that just well may eliminate me from getting the coverage anyway. I think being diagnosed with MG 17 years ago qualifies as pre-existing.

Well, it looks like I'll be applying for medicare help in paying expenses as well as contacting the MDA and possibly drug manufacturer for some assistance with the IVIG.

80/20 my beehind.... Why in the world aren't the disabled excluded from paying all the stuff that healthy people have to pay like co-pays, coinsurance, deductibles etc???? Not like I have a job and can afford to pay 20% for my IVIG.

I really need my IVIG
Shari_W is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote