View Single Post
Old 04-15-2007, 10:46 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Spudbro...

I did a quick scan through on your 2 threads.

Brief background then a couple of thoughts for your consideration.

I have a now 6 yo that suffered brain damage from the vaccines. He didn't have to. We received poor advice from a Neuro that didn't believe it was the vaccine that caused the prolonged seizures and told us to continue. We did, he was hurt, we sued the government and won. 4 treating Docs and 1 judge later, we all are now in agreement that it was the vaccine.

YOU ONLY GET ONE CHANCE WITH YOUR CHILD!

Next up, my hubby fell on the ice on our driveway and had a concussion. He wasn't unconcious. He didn't break anything. He didn't require therapies of any kind.

He DID have a prolonged migraine that lasted 8 months. He said it was on continual migraine for the first 6 months then started to tapper. With activity, the migraine got worse.

He was very happy when the migraines started to diminish. They were still there but not as frequent and not as severe.

Then, 8 months after the 1st concussion, he was loading things int he trunk of a rental car when the trunk fell on his head and hit him. It didn't seem like that bad of a hit. I was there. It would have given me a headache. But, it gave him ANOTHER concussion. ?????

We had him seen as he was dizzy, nauseated, and just generally not acting right.

I asked the ER Doc about it as the hit wasn't even close to the fall on the drive.

Doc said that the brain takes an incredibly long time to heal. Each time the head gets hit it takes less to reinjure the brain than the previous time.

ER Doc said with each reinjury, you run the risk of permanent brain damage, coma, or death.

I have seen enough and talked to enough Docs and people with neuro damage from injury that I completely trust what that Doc said.

It has been 6 and a half years since that second concussion. DH STILL gets migraines. He had one today. He gets them about once a month now. That first concussion the migraines started waning after 8 months. With the second concussion, they didn't start to let up for TWO years!!!!

I know your daughter wants to play soccer. I know it is important to her. But how important is it REALLY for her to play?

Is it worth her life? Is it worth permanent damage? I am taking coma, death, vegatative state as the worst case scenario. Best case could be permanent migraines, permanent loss of some of her body functions.

You are SUPPOSED to use your head to bounce balls in soccer.

I am missing the entire point here. Be mad if you want. I likely won't come back over here to see what you said in response.

Donna, you can tell me if I need to come back for any further conversation.

I see my wonderful, beautiful son that almost died because I didn't STOP doing something that hurt him (aka vaccinating him). I don't want to see someone else hurt from continuing an activity that has such a high risk for further injury.

You only get one chance with your daughter.

A question for you to ponder.

Let's say you allow her to talk the docs into clearing her for soccer.

She gets another hit on the head and

Dies - Can you live with yourself?

Coma - Can you live with yourself?

Vegetative state - Can you live with yourself?

Permanent speech disability - Can you live with yourself?

Permanent cognitive disability - Can you live with yourself?

How important is it for her to play soccer? Can you live with the consequences?

Be mad at me if you want but I am not the one that will have to look in the mirror or live between your ears when you try to sleep at night with my words burning in your brain.

What can you live with? Your daughter may be mad at you but she will be alive and improving. She will get over it and may even one day thank you and understand.
Beck is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Concussed Scientist (07-30-2010)