View Single Post
Old 04-15-2007, 10:47 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Well two of the reailty shows are almost over(: The nonelimination races always throw me for a loop. I am all ready for the last team to be eliminated but then what's his name (cause I have MS and can't remember his name) says they are safe. But it's tough getting in first place the next time. Of course last week Joyce and her husband were first in leaving and last getting into the pit stop. So it can happen. It sure was neat watching Chira and Mirna going up those 11 floors of bamboo walls. That little woman has a lot of spunk. Of course with all the editing we really don't know how long it took her to get up. It seems like a lot of the challenges are a little lame this time. The fast forword was sitting in the back seat of a stunt car with the stunt driver doing all the work! I remember when Joyce had to cut all her hair off to complete her fast forward in their regular season.

I was sure the Donald was going to fire one of the teams tonight and then have the twio remaining ones plan, organize and implement some event like he has in all the other seasons. But they will all go under his little microscope next week. I think the Renuzit people liked Frank and Nicoles commercial better but thought James and Stephanie actually worked better. Of course like the commercials showed, there was a lot of film that was cut on the editing floor. So we really didn't hear what they really thought of the two teams.

Next week will be interesting for both shows.
doydie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote