View Single Post
Old 06-06-2012, 09:20 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Chat Fms....

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolah View Post
Thanks for your response.

I had my hormones tested in July 2011, including thyroid and adreanals, and all was normal. I currently use progesterone cream, which has helped my PMS, migraines, and ovarian cysts. I have regular cycles, as well, but I suppose it couldn't hurt to be re-tested.

I haven't had IBS problems since I started eating gluten-free (August 2011) but included it for information of past diagnosis.
Hi!

I have FMS and have suffered about 6 recorded concussions over a 10 year period. A lot of the symptoms that you have stated well all except for the vision problems are Fibromyalgia aymptoms. IBS, fatigue, anxiety, depression, loss of balance, and the forgetfullness "Fibro Fog" they are all symptoms of Fibromyalgia which can increase or decrease from your environment. You may have new stressors that you may not even realize the weather changes can affect it all as well. While it may be possible that it could be from a head injury from your child hood. I would leanmore towards the FMS. All of what you are describing sounds like an increase of FMS sympotms that could be controlled through diet and/or medications. I would reccomend going back to your rheumatologist and discuss ways to better regulate Your symptoms and pain. Fibro fog is one of the heardest things to deal with when it comes to FMS especially if it worsens. If ur scans came out fine and your cognitive test are okay I would go back to your rheumatologist or try to figure out if any stressors have changed. Good luck!
Jaystar89 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote