View Single Post
Old 06-06-2012, 09:29 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Thank you everyone!

Last night I slept in my recliner again. I slept better there than on my Tempurpedic mattress! I believe the collar will be going back on as I like many others have a forgetful moment until I turn my head just so..... Youch!

I made an appointment with my OSS and will see him first thing tomorrow.

I wonder, if it is possible that I messed something up in there. Prior to surgery I was a tummy sleeper. The past couple of weeks or so, I have woken up on my stomach, neck killing me. That golf ball feeling in my throat is back and I can almost feel something crunching around in there when I move my shoulders. Im honestly a little freaked out about all of this.

Doc, thank you for the links. I will be INSISTING on PT and Pain Management. Leesa, the Dr. who did my EMG said exactly the same thing - he is the one who put me on Neurontin, which does very little to dull the pain. (it does help with the burning, just not the PAIN) It makes me groggy more than anything.

Is there a drug out there that any of you have had success with that also did not zone you out and you were still able to function through the day? I have two young and very active boys and have to be able to keep up with them.

Thanks again everyone.
Sarayuwx is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dr. Smith (06-06-2012), eva5667faliure (06-06-2012), tamiloo (06-06-2012)