Magnate

10 yr Member
Magnate

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsD View Post
It is well absorbed either way.
Mrs. D....
I have been taking Doctors Best Benfotiamine 150mg's dailly (3 a day)

Also, been taking Source Naturals Methylcobalamin Vit B-12 1mg (2 a day

as well as Doctor's Best Stabilized R-Lipoic Acid (1 a day) (like you, more than 1 makes me a bit too anxious).

I take 3,000 IU's Vit. D3 daily (per doctor)

I felt my PN; especially the burning feet and ankles was a little less and had more energy than previously. (I have been on all the above for at least 5 months.)

The past few weeks have noticed my legs and groin have developed, at times, an ache, which is hard to describe. I think it might be muscle pain, not sure. This is making my walking more difficult. This is not every day; but a few times a week. There are times it improves during the day. This pain is something new and different, but is quite painful and am starting to worry my ability to walk is being compromised. I do use a cane for balance when going out. In the house, do not use the can as much because of short distances.

I do take meds daily for Edema of feet and legs; which seem to keep the swelling pretty much under control. Nothing has changed in this area so I do not think this has anything to do with the aching legs and groin.

Really would appreciate your thoughts on this?
Thanks,
Gerry

Last edited by ger715; 06-06-2012 at 11:19 AM.
ger715 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
mrsD (06-06-2012)