View Single Post
Old 06-06-2012, 07:22 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idiopathic PN View Post
No molded cast for me. I was made to walk 3x on what it looks like a mat that was attached to a computer. When I walked on it, I saw my feet on teh screen - it showed which part of my feet take most weight. There was no numbers, as far as I could remember. Then I had to choose which material to use. I chose the softer ones, which I was told was recommended for diabetics with painful feet.

I knew right after using it for a month that it wont help. But, at the time I bought it, I was just new with my neurological symptoms so I grabbed (desperate) every opportunity which I thought would help.
I think I know what you are saying. Someone I know had the procedure the way you describe it. The guy doing the "fitting" took a long time doing this and having different ones out. And the person I know loved them from the start and they worked out great; and is still wearing them. It's been quite a number of years now too. So I guess sometimes it works for some and not for others. Thank you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It is what it is."
Kitt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote