View Single Post
Old 06-06-2012, 07:44 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaystar89 View Post
Hi there!
I'm not sure if this is a typical symptom but I can not take it anymore. After my last recorded head injury in August of 2011 I have delt with confusion lack of concentration and memory problems. However my most recent problem is the throbbing! About 2 months ago I started getting pains in my ears no ear infection no inflamation. The pains don't go away. And every time there's a loud noise or a lot of comotion they throb it feels as if my whole head is throbbing /pulsating. The worst is when a baby cries or screams....I work with kids. When there is an extra loud noise close by it becomes unbarable it feels like someone is playing the drums inside my head. I lose focus and can only hear that. I'm not sure what to do or if this is common? Any ides?
I have a similar symptom that is driving me crazy. I had my concussion 2 years ago but beginning a year ago I have had this intense feeling like there is fluid draining from my ears, particularly the right side. At some times it is more pronounced than others. I've also had a sore throat and constriction in the chest. So far no one has been able to diagnose this (or solve it!). So, I'm not sure it is related to the concusssion-I'll keep you posted.
concussedlawyer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote