View Single Post
Old 06-06-2012, 08:17 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by concussedlawyer View Post
I have a similar symptom that is driving me crazy. I had my concussion 2 years ago but beginning a year ago I have had this intense feeling like there is fluid draining from my ears, particularly the right side. At some times it is more pronounced than others. I've also had a sore throat and constriction in the chest. So far no one has been able to diagnose this (or solve it!). So, I'm not sure it is related to the concusssion-I'll keep you posted.
Thank you. When it first started to happen I thought that I may have an ear infection. But like I said I didn't and the doc said there was no inflamation although that's what it felt like. I started using over the counter drops for inflamation and they help a little for maybe about an hour. But when the noise is bad I can't take it. I cover my ears and it barely helps. What concerns me the most is the throbbing feeling because its not just in my ears but my head in my temples. It may just be stress related but it drives me crazy. Please keep me posted. Thank you!
22 year old college student and former college athlete suffering from memory loss, lack of concentration, confusion, loss of balance, mood changes, frequent head aches, noise sensitivity, and more due to multiple concussions. Last recorded in August 2011 during a soccer practice while doing a heading drill. No longer allowed to play soccer or any other competitve sport because the risk of another concussion is too great. Also suffering from Fibromyalgia, diagnosed in 2006 chronic pain, fatigue, irritability.
Jaystar89 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote