View Single Post
Old 06-07-2012, 05:23 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Need some help with this leg pain!!

I've had some leg pain before that would come and go, not much of a problem. For the last month it seems to be there constantly, throbbing, burning and aching. It's not the same all the time, could be from my hip down to my foot, or just my knee throbs, or my knee down to my ankle. Then all of a sudden my forearm and wrist...then it's gone...strange traveling pain. The weird thing is, when I'm up moving around or stretching my leg it feels better, until I stop doing that. It starts hurting when I'm sitting. I have no problem falling asleep at night because I'm exhausted, but at 3 am I'm up and can't fall back asleep because I'm in pain. So I get up and move around. So last night I took a Naproxen before bed and slept till 5, but woke up in pain. My entire left leg kills, also get shivers in my other leg. So, I'm wondering what you all take. I do not want to take any antidepressants..they make me feel too weird and I'm not depressed. Also, is this just another MS symptom to deal with or is this a flair? I don't think I know what a flair is, I pretty much have constant symptoms. I'd appreciate any comments because I'm going nuts here...thanks!
carebear01 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Judy2 (06-07-2012), NurseNancy (07-02-2012), SallyC (06-07-2012)