View Single Post
Old 06-07-2012, 12:47 PM
Senior Member (**Dr Smith is named after a character from Lost in Space, not a medical doctor)

10 yr Member
Senior Member (**Dr Smith is named after a character from Lost in Space, not a medical doctor)

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubious View Post
I am just wondering...what kind of Google results might you get if you instead (of yours) used search words like "chiropractic neck pain," "chiropractic low back pain" or "benefits of chiropractic?"
Search them and see. You get a lot sites of chiropractic professional associations and chiropractors -- they are not exactly unbiased either.

The search criteria I suggested, when you include the related searches as I suggested, present both sides in their extremes, and some examinations of both sides. As with most things, there are always at least two sides to every issue (and often/usually more) and truth lies somewhere between.

Misinformation and misconceptions about medications, supplements, advertising, and other questionable therapies and practices (and safety thereof) are often pointed out on this site, and people are always free to examine the information and/or ignore it as they choose.

Doc

Dr. Smith is NOT a medical doctor. He was a character from LOST IN SPACE.
All opinions expressed are my own. For medical advice/opinion, consult your doctor.

Last edited by Dr. Smith; 06-07-2012 at 01:04 PM.
Dr. Smith is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote