View Single Post
Old 06-07-2012, 06:40 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

I wonder that I wish I were getting into that hot tub as well.

I wonder that it was fun reading the 1st wonder thread. I think about the Braintalk wonder threads now and again.

I wonder that it amazes me the number of friends I have made since going to Braintalk in 1994. That's a long time.

I wonder that I wish all of the internet friends that I've made, and met, lived in one community.

I wonder that I can now get a teeny tiny pony tail. Letting my hair grow out. One last hurrah? My Grandma Peterson had white hair down to her waist and I remember watching her undo her bun/braid at night and sitting at her dressing table brushing it out. Then in the morning back up it would go. I loved her so much.

I wonder that I had my first big smile today just a bit ago driving down my street. A momma duck and 6 ducklings crossed the street right in front of me.

I wonder that I also have a Mr. & Mrs. Mallard come and eat my bird food in the driveway every day, then they fly off to the west. I don't know where to, but perhaps the small lake by the community college.

I think I already wondered once about the mallards.

I wonder how much I miss my GrandDoody. I only have him 2 days a week this summer. The other 3 he spends at his former day care (for school age kids, day camp).

I wonder how my precious daughter is doing. A friend of her's just found out that her baby no longer has a heart beat. She is almost 2 months pregnant and is devastated. Anyway, now my daughter is grieving again over the baby she lost just 2 short months ago.

I wonder if I already posted this cute picture of GrandDoody...after he dipped his head in the bucket.

I wonder that I need to go take a bath so am leaving hugs and love for the room.

Oh...I wonder that I really miss seeing David's posts here.
Attached Thumbnails
Wonder Thread #275-oscarbucket2-jpg  

Bruna - rescued from a Missouri puppy mill
Doody is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Abbie (06-07-2012), Addy (06-08-2012), Alffe (06-08-2012), barbo (06-07-2012), Koala77 (06-08-2012), tamiloo (06-09-2012)