View Single Post
Old 04-16-2007, 07:39 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Miserable Monday

Morning all!
Well in these parts it is as windy and heck and raining to beat the band. The Boston Marathon is today and they are still going to run it. Good luck people!
Sorry I haven't been around lately. Todd has been home and you know what that means.......no computer for me. He is a computer hog and I can't get on unless I sneak when he is in the bathroom.
I have been very active this weekend. I saw my dad for his birthday on Friday. I haven't seen him in about 3 years. Nothing has changed. I don't plan on keeping a tight chain on the fact that the contact will be regular. Saturday I went to the Dragway with Todd and did my walking around. Yesterday, was weather like I have never seen in April. First it was snow to a whiteout degree, then the tempature went up and the wind and rain came. So no walking for me yesterday and today.
Well that is the update on me.....how are you all doing????

Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must. -- Goethe

Diagnoses: FM, Sciatica, Rosacea, Piriformis Syndrome, SI joint disfunction, Joint Facet Syndrome L3-L5, Pinched Nerve (somewhere on the left side), Depression, Anxiety and Bipolar II

fiberowendy2000 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote