View Single Post
Old 06-07-2012, 09:26 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitty View Post
You have to live around her for part of the year so whatever makes it easier for you.......but I have to ask. If DH knows how you feel about this woman why on earth would he enlist her help with this?

cause he is a man. duh! he rifled thru my address book, got no where. my BFF lives in alabama. got no where. my close friends live in Connecticut, got no where. he thought im sure that since she is a woman, and kinda knows some of the same women I hang out with...he was just trying to be sweet, and he picked the wrong horse.

Do i think she did it on purpose...hmm...part of me knows she is capable of such bad behavior, but I am going to think the best and say it was a mistake, and hope she feels badly for spilling the beans. I am not going to bring it up, and i may go as far as to not show her she spilled the beans. I may play dumb and not let her win.

we normally stay far far away, so I too was surprised to hear he asked advice. it may have been in passing when he was out on a walk. he may have invited her, and she took it upon herself. he may have made a comment and she read into it, who knows! i am going to think the best, and be thankful that my DH is going to such trouble, when I know for a fact he is not very good at this stuff, and is in way over his head.

Will let you know.

Betaseron 5/18/07

Elevated LFTs Beta DC 7/07
Copaxone 8/7/07

Dejibo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ANNagain (06-08-2012), hollym (06-14-2012), SallyC (06-07-2012)