View Single Post
Old 06-08-2012, 07:21 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

When I fell at work and fractured my back they DEMANDED that i let them do surgery. I did my research and saw that the success rate in healing was EXACTLY the same after 10 years post surgical for both groups. Then at 15 years the surgical group started to have major issues because the weight of the clips, hardware and other stuff they used in surgery shifts, and the bones under it start straining at the weight. I chose NO surgery to heal. I went to their MDs and my MDs and both gave the same info. Because I chose to not let them hack into my body, they saw me as uncooperative and cut off my check. I had to go to court over and over with this gang. Then the judge started scolding them because they were following me! for 2 years! He warned them that if they didnt either present evidence TODAY that I was malingering that they were to stop or face sanctions.

Please know that they do this all the time. its a way to make you quit and say "go away! i dont care as long as you go away" and they win. Hang in there. Just do what YOUR MD tells you to do, and make sure you lawyer up. They have many on their side, you need at least one at your table. Let them do your fighting for you.

Betaseron 5/18/07

Elevated LFTs Beta DC 7/07
Copaxone 8/7/07

Dejibo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote