View Single Post
Old 06-08-2012, 07:22 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark in Idaho View Post
Real sugar is processed by the body naturally. High fructose corn syrup is not. It stimulates insulin improperly and has some other suspected concerns. Aspartame/Nutrasweet/Equal is an excito-toxin just like caffeine and MSG. Sucralose is a sugar molecule that has been chlorinated so the body does not recognize it. The organic chlorine is the risk.

Too much natural sugar is still not good but if consumed with other foods that have complex structures, the digestive system takes longer to digest them.
Wow I did not know how all of this worked; I am glad that you have this information; it makes me feel better since I know exactly what is going on. (and I can explain it to people who think I'm full of it for avoiding certain things!)

Thank you Nick, for asking the question, too!
March 2007, Oct. 2007, and Jan 2012 concussions sustained in martial arts/police academy training; suffering from PCS symptoms of fatigue/exertion problems,tinnitus,dizziness, overstimulation issues, photophobia. Also suffer from PTSD.

So we do not lose heart. Though our outer nature is wasting away, our inner nature is being renewed every day.
2 Corinthians 4:16
Dolfinwolf is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote