View Single Post
Old 06-09-2012, 08:34 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

well they cant stop folks from seeking the procedure, they can just stop paying for it with health care funds. Like England refuses to put dental care on the health services. Basic dental care would save a ton of money in health care later. The bacteria flies into the blood stream and sets them up for all sorts of issues later. Now here in USA we do provide medicaid for dental care, good luck in finding a dentist who takes it, but it is covered.

If you want something done badly enough, ask my sister, there is an MD out there that will do it to you, on you, for you, or because of you.

I want so badly for this to be a fix. I cant take the DMDs and im scared to death the IV stuff, so I really really really want this to fix it, but when I laid on the table, they told me its not for me. Same for Wheelchair kamakaze. He isnt a candidate. They would do the procedure if we demanded it, but they made it clear up front we didnt fit the critera. im glad they were honest and didnt just cut on me to cut on me.

Betaseron 5/18/07

Elevated LFTs Beta DC 7/07
Copaxone 8/7/07

Dejibo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
dmplaura (06-09-2012), SallyC (06-09-2012)