View Single Post
Old 06-09-2012, 08:40 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

without the trailer payment, and insurance on us, we can afford more than we have been doing.

We do plan on some local trips and test the waters. Perhaps branch out a bit each time we have a success.

its like I told him tho, even without MS there was never a guarantee that I would be able to go anywhere at anytime. I could have sprained an ankle, chipped a tooth, got the flu, had breast cancer return...we only have today, and I think getting out of here would do my mental health a world of good. I think having MY bed to sleep in, eating off MY dishes, and watching MY tv from MY couch would have been great. Using MY shower, and MY soap not some strange hotel that may or may not have washed the tub.

Its at the consignment lot now, and its a race day weekend, so TONS of folks will be coming by that place. I am ready for it to be done and over. Move on from this 5 year night mare of begging to take it some place. At least with it gone, we can make plans and stop looking at the thing in the driveway each day. it really was a visual reminder each day of what I was missing out on.

Betaseron 5/18/07

Elevated LFTs Beta DC 7/07
Copaxone 8/7/07

Dejibo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Beckyr (06-13-2012), ginnie (06-09-2012), SallyC (06-09-2012)