View Single Post
Old 06-09-2012, 11:10 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Wink thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathy d View Post
Hi My cankle friends!
You guys always make me laugh. That is why I love you all so much. I have the opposite dilemma. I have always had thin legs and barely any ankles haha. My thin legs got worse after years of severe atrophy and last year I actually wore shorts out (first time in several years) in July since it was really hot out and I thought my skin sensitivity would be better (wrong). Oh did I mention I have not been in the sun for seven years??? So being "cankle-less" and having thin real white legs my family had a field day on me. I was happy I was able to go to a party after what I had been through but the jokes got on my nerves. People don't realize just what we go through in order to survive each day. I would come back with a smart answer like "Well I don't want to get any wrinkles in the sun" and I would laugh and move on. I have learned to pray alot and laugh alot...it is the only thing that gets us through each day. And now that I God healed me recently I am walking more and my muscles are doing well and I hope to get in the sun more now (with sunscreen of course). Hang in there and keep up your great humor!
kathy d
That's right! Gotta laugh!
terralyn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote