View Single Post
Old 06-09-2012, 06:59 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Forgetting what it feels like to be "normal" after PCS?

I posted a thread last week about my PCS doing alot better. it still is going good. ive been alot more active with no real symptoms except today when i really over did it and had minor fatigue but it went away with rest so i can feel good about that, i know when to relax now but before my fatigue would last the rest of the day now it just comes on for like 30-60 minutes and goes away and im fine

what is weird though is i still feel kind of different at certain points in the day its weird. i know it still maybe alittle PCS lingering but compared to where i was in my PCS feeling like i was gonna drop dead everyday to where i am at now im ALMOST 100% like at 95% so its safe to say ive beat the PCS and its awesome.

but at certain times during the day i feel weird. i remember before my PCS and concussion i also had certain times of the day where i felt off and im sure thats normal for everyone but after my PCS is gone and i get those out of it feelings or just feel different is it safe to go on as normal and not be so paranoid or do i really have to watch it for the next couple months since im doing well? i also realized since my sensitively to light has went away my eyes seem to be getting used to be back to normal sight. its like things look weird and i have to adjust more but im sure that will go away

confusing i know
claritan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote