Magnate

10 yr Member
Magnate

10 yr Member
Heart Rrae

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rrae View Post
Hello Friends!

I know we've discussed this plenty in the past, but I was hoping for some help and suggestions to get up to date. The thing with airlines seem to change constantly and it's been forever since I've flown. Last I knew, some idiot figured out how to make a bomb out of shampoo or something, so now we can't take liquids.

Anyway, we are going to fly to Florida in a month to see my mom and to take our twin sons to Disney. The flight arrangements have all been made and now I'm needing reminded of how to deal with the SCS getting thru customs.

Also, I'm already getting terrified thinking of me trying to walk all over Disney World when I can't even stand for 10 minutes without back spasms kicking in. I'll be going to my pain doc before we leave. Like Saffy, I am desperately needing something that WORKS. I've taken all the advice from Saffy's thread, which was very helpful thank you very much

Does Disney have some sort of motorized scooter I can rent? Or do I have to use a wheelchair? We've been promising to do the Disney thing for a few years now.....otherwise I'd certainly NOT even consider this!

I really want to make this vacation count, as this is the last summer before my boys graduate. yes, I'm already getting mental about that as well.

Tips, reminders, suggestions much appreciated!

Rae

Like you, i have not taken a plane in 6 years; since fusion, PN, etc., I can most certainly understand you getting a bit "mental" about the whole vacation.

But....from the message that comes across; your determination will see you through. Have a wonderful time. (leave the "mental" somewhere in your pocket and don't take it out until you are back home safe and having had a great vacation.)

Gerry
ger715 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (06-12-2012), Mark56 (06-11-2012), Rrae (06-11-2012)