Thread: Tipping Point
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2012, 08:26 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

So sorry to read this, Annie. In the short time I have been a member here you have provided an invaluable service to me and I appreciate that so much. Please take care of yourself and come back soon.
Linda
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieB3 View Post
Hi, guys.

First, I need to apologize to all of you. I have not been able to nor will I be able to put a drug list together. I hope someone else here will be able to.

I've loved being able to be part of this group. It's been a joy and an invaluable experience. I cherish each one of you.

I can't do much anymore. My life is literally spiraling down a black hole and I'm not sure what the outcome will be. As you know, I don't talk much about my life. I wanted my focus to be on helping others.

If I come back, it won't be until I can - if I can - get my ever loving $#!T together. Like so many of you, my financial concerns are seemingly insolvable. If only there were employers who could hire "thinkers" instead of "doers." Maybe then disabled people could work.

I am beyond sad and am battling a pretty bad depression. I have great coping skills but my challenges are blooming like the spring flowers and I can't keep up.

I've always been amazed at how complete strangers can be so kind but those closest to you can, at times, be such utter jerks. People who are sick know the true value of kindness and how nothing much else matters other than love. Perhaps "normal" people won't learn that lesson until they get sick.

I simply want to say thank you. It's been a real pleasure knowing all of you, even if it's only virtually. I hope to be back but you never know with life. All my best to each one of you, including all of our amazing Moderators.

Annie
limpy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AnnieB3 (06-11-2012)