View Single Post
Old 06-09-2012, 10:25 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by julnjer007 View Post
I just got approved "fully favorable" for disability. I am 46 and under my husbands insurance, so I don't need part B right now and they will be taking $99 a month from my SSDI payment. I wrote SS office and sent in the notice to opt out. How long will this take and will they reimburse me for the money thet have taken? I got approved at end of May and the are charging me back since January this year. Also, how long before my back pay comes. I appreciate any and all responses. Thanks so much to you all. Jules
julnjer,

More people will see your post if you start your own thread rather than joining one was started years ago.

They stopped the MC deductions for me the month after I called them (which was just after I got approved).

I know I 'lost' one month of that $99 MC payment. I couldn't tell if they deducted for it from my backpay amount or not because I just got a big check, there was no breakdown about how many months were paid and what rate.

Gee, this looks like a great place to sit and have a picnic with my yummy bone !
finz is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote