View Single Post
Old 04-16-2007, 11:36 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi,My Dr. keeps telling me there was no reason for my Pn other than a mutant gene.I go in with a list each time.. could it been exposure to to some chemical,could it been x-rays,could it been a drug reaction of some kind...I go CRAZY with trying to figure out the why and how,i wish it something easy as like vitamins,or lack of vitamins.It be a great comfort to me to be able to pin these disease on something.Why did this happen?What caused my body to start destroying the Peripheral nerves?Why did it progress so fast?..Every night i have this dream someday dr. will pour a dark purple liiquid into a beaker and red smoke curls upward...he will shout EUREKA...I'v found the answer to periphereral neuropathy..Other Drs. gather around and shake there heads and say..Darn,is that all it was? Why didn't we think of that!! My son tells me i need more sleep his wife a Psychiatrist saids it can't hurt or just maybe someday my dream will come true....If it sounds good and doesn't give you a rash try it Sue
shiney sue is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote