View Single Post
Old 06-10-2012, 01:25 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Thumbs up Nutrients to help support tissue rebuliding after injury

Over the last 5 months I have undergone 4 major surgeries due to complications on my right knee and experienced significant muscle and tissue damage. While in the hospital after my third operation I was put on a trail program using a new product called JUVEN. Juven is a specialized high concentration of HMB, L-Arginine and L-Glutamine amino acids and calcium in a powder form that you mixed with water or Gatorade and take twice a day. (It’s not cheap!) I am still using the product now 8 weeks post op from my last surgery and I have seen great improvements in my muscle strengthening and experiencing little to no deep tissue pain. I was totally off pain meds within 5 days from surgery. I have also seen marked improvements in my stamina.
Does it really work? All I can tell is, I have 1 more surgery scheduled in 3 days and I plan on continuing to use Juven as part of my therapy. The cheapest place I found this product is at Walgreens @ $17.99 for 8 packs on special order and takes about two days to get the product for you.
Rono is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote