View Single Post
Old 06-10-2012, 03:05 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

It's been almost 2 months since my second concussion since jan 2012 and around my 6-7th in my life. I' still have symtomps and learned to manage them the depression phase was the worst to survive. I notice I have hand tremors an my hand eye coordination is off and my short term Memory is not all there. And I get neck jolts and tremors daily.

I hope I don't have CTE like hockey players and football players and pro boxers have. I'm only 29 but bogart boggy man hocky player had it and died from OxyContin overdose at 28 and the wrestler named test from WWE died age 32 and had chronic CTE. I'm affraird I'll get Alzheimer's or Parkinson's in 10-20 years my grandma had Alzheimer's.

My hands do have tremors and I still feel all the symtomps of post concuasion syndrome. All of them expect blurred vison and hearing loss I don't have. I mad a appointment with a nureologist for August and a therapist for en of this month for depression. Those nfl and hockey players with CTE most of them
Commided sucide and had mental health problems using want that for my future.

From my history and symtomps what do you think I have and what my future will be like I'm a married father of 5 and I'm on disability.
Cjm028 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote