Thread: ER visit
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2007, 01:01 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Pain management today

I have a doctors appointment today, gonna start getting ready in a few minutes, but wanted to say thanx for the replies and encouragment. You all are the best!

It doesnt seem the bp meds are working that great So it is a good thing they got me into this clinic so soon. Will let ya all know what transpires here.

Wow it is good to see Deb and Jose!!! Glad you all shared with us, it is always a pleasure to read everyones replies for new tidbits. Sorry if that info was wrong on the *77, but it still needs to be known about this type of crime. One of my (not anymore) close friends was arrested for just this type of crime. Jose has some good ideas there about 911. You do not have to pull over if the vehicle is unmarked, cant stress this one enough. Thanx Jo for straightening out the mis-information, to bad people have the need to lie, it just makes things more difficult for people when it really happens.

Just look how they messed up getting SSI, or saying you have RSD LOL. It would be taken more serious if there wasnt so many people trying to rip off the government or get pain meds all the time.

Here in california they use the umarked cop car trick, and others to carjack people. So keep on your toes about things like this.

Man this BP thing is even more scary after reading everyones stories
You can bet money I will be keeping track of this, as my own dad died at age of 48 2 days after his 2nd triple bypass. That is the reason they did the angio that they botched in 2000 that gave me the dreaded RSD.

Gone Squatchin
allentgamer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote